Hello dear reader,
I was out and about my local town today and the Valentine word seemed to be on everyone’s lips! You have bought the chocolates and planned the flowers but I believe you should always make something homemade and from the heart!
I’m sure you know by now that the way to this girl’s heart is through her stomach!
If your Valentine is the same, you should make some homemade treats to win them over. 💖
If your Valentine likes it sweet and spicy, you must make these Strawberry and Chilli jelly sweeties. They are super impressive and easy to make!
For a sophisticated Valentine, my Parmigiano and Parma Ham Palmiers are divine! Serve them fresh from the oven with a glass of chilled champagne.
Or perhaps your Valentine can’t have these sorts of treats! You can go healthy. Create my cheese rye crispbreads using a heart shaped cutter
Have a dreamy romantic time if you are loved up. If you don’t have a significant other, then don’t panic but give yourself some recipe love instead. 💕
Other blogger’s Valentine recipes I like
- If you Valentine is vegan or dieting, you’ll be showered in glory if you serve up this beet, grape & cream cheese salad by Tinned Tomatoes
- Otherwise, it’s something of a tradition to cook steak for your Valentine. Make sure you get it just right with Mrs Bite’s guide on how to cook the perfect steak
- If your Valentine likes their pink in cake form instead, look no further than this pretty Persian Love Cake by Not Quite Nigella
- If mini cakes and chocolate are more their thing, then check out these decadent Mini Chocolate Valentine’s Hearts with Whipped Chocolate Ganache by Tin and Thyme
- If you want something a little less rich these Welsh Griddle Cakes by Lavender and Lovage are delicious
Subscribe to Vohn’s Vittles now to get my latest recipes
and articles delivered straight to your inbox!